Mr. Flood’s Party opened in 1969 by Ned Duke, a local of some nefarious repute. “Flood’s” (in local parlance) was located downtown on the northeast corner of Liberty and Ashley, kitty corner from the 24-hour Fleetwood Diner. One of Ann Arbor’s first “hip” bars, with music 7 nights a week (and many afternoons), it was a rustic, old-time spot with its oak-paneled walls covered with memorabilia and photographs. The decor was classic saloon with long wooden tables, a tiny stage up front, antique mirrors and a sound system housed inside a vintage Wurlitzer jukebox. Mos def a 70’s and 80’s legend in A2 — as well as a great place to hang out, meet other people and listen to
excellent local music.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton