What college town could ever hope to be complete without a classic British pub? Many thought it could also double as a swimming pool, due to all the beer on the floor. The Oxford Pub was a popular “Mug Club” according to those who were there! Great specials every night, and a killer juke box (playing American Pie...too much). With church pews as seats, and a huge Union Jack tacked up on the back door, what else did you need in your neighborhood pub? After 10 years, it morphed into the Pearl Street Pub, and the flag was lowered. And, even with a good live music scene at the new place, it was never the same.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton