Park Alley was an epic location on High Street back in the day. Two floors of classic rock blared, and it was hugely popular among the Greeks and football players (luckily the fire marshal was not clued in as the it was constantly over-capacity). There was a huge patio out back, that connected to a dance bar called High Energy. Another fun fact (don't try this at home, kids) you would literally drank beer out of a huge red bucket...everyone just dipped their cup in and that was that. The lines to get in were always long, and dancing went on til the wee hours. "The Alley" was a beloved stop on the "High Street Crawl."
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton