Did you go for the pizza? The Shark Bowls? Sparty Game Days? For sure, generations (1948-2014) came for the game days and the huge beer mugs at Paul Revere’s — for 66 years a fixture in Meridian Township on East Grand River Avenue. Not many places last anywhere near that long! Generations of M.S.U. students hung here and watched the Spartans in good seasons (and some not so good). And crushed some deep dish pizza too! Here’s our salute to one of E.L.’s all-time greatest spots.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton