Celebrate the original, way-before-its-time hipster pie joint, Pepper's Pizza— the original "sunny place for shady people" — opened in 1987 on E. Franklin in Chapel Hill (in the space formerly occupied by School Kids Records). In fact, it was owner of School Kids and a partner who started Pepper's (one of the owner's nickname) when the music store moved into a bigger space. Staffed by unique folks in their own individual sense of style (purple hair, blond dreadlocks, army boots, etc), Pepper's was ahead of its time with off-beat toppings and locally-sourced meats and veggies. They were also famous for the large graffiti-covered wall and sign at the entrance that read "No Whiners."
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton