Lots of college towns had their go-to "beer barn" type joint for the necessities of campus life: most notably, cases of beer, ice, wine coolers and KEGS. In Greenville, that place was the Pirate's Chest. Open 24 hours, it was a shining beacon at the corner of Greenville and Charles (by the Plaza) for years. Most of these independent convenience stores have been pushed out by the scourge of cookie-cutter Circle Ks these days, alas.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton