The Pretzel Bell opened its doors in 1934 on Liberty Street in between campus and downtown Ann Arbor. It was right after Prohibition ended, the year the Apollo Theatre opened in Harlem — a good year to open a pub. It was an immediate hit and became the campus watering hole of choice for nearly 50 years. Although the “P-Bell” Bell has been closed for more then 20 years, alumni still regularly ask for directions to their one-time favorite tavern. The P-Bell was known as the place to get blasted on your 21st birthday - tradition being to mount a table, hoist high a pitcher of beer and either drink or spill it down, usually both, as the whole bar sang and cheered you on.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton