P.B.A. was founded in late 1949 by- John Van Arsdale in Provincetown on Cape Cod. Its first route was operated between Ptown and Boston (hence its name). Van Arsdale learned how to fly from his father at a young age, and loved flying. He became the manager of the Provincetown airport,and started giving local residents rides to Boston in his airplane on his off days. The airline’s heyday came in the late 70s and early 80s, as they added DC-3s to the fleet. It was well known that Cape & Islands denizen Ted Kennedy and his extended family often used the airline for quick trips to Boston, too!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton