The Queen's Surf was built in 1914 by W.K. Seering of the International Harvester Co. In 1936 it was purchased by C.R. Holmes for his Honolulu residence. During the war period, Mr. Holmes donated the premises for the war effort to use, and many flyers enjoyed the luxuries that were extended there. In 1944, during the war conference held in Hawaii by Admiral Nimitz, General Douglas McArthur and staffs all of their time was spent in the residence that became known as the Queen’s Surf Resort. The city of Honolulu tore down the aging beauty in 1971 to make way for public beach access.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton