Run for decades by Bernie and Marian Meyer, The Red Lantern was a legendary fixture at UWL at the north end of 3rd Street. Touted as the “Blast off Capitol of the World” (named for one of their signature drinks; the other being kamikazes), the small bar featured daily happy hours, with 25¢ taps (and of course $5 pitchers of the aforementioned kamikazes). The Meyer’s named the Lantern after the annual tradition of lighting a red lantern above the main building on campus — which was started during the Revolutionary War to help guide students back to campus. But, for most, the memories centered around the killer cheese curds and onion rings (and beer), and of course, Bernie himself playing the bottles!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton