Rick’s Oyster Bar
Back in the day, from 1981 to 1989 to be exact, students and Tallahassee locals chilled out in a mellow spot called Rick’s Oyster Bar. Located on West Gaines, in the shadow of the stadium and the civic center, Rick’s was a great spot to “pre-game” for a rowdy night out, and also a great place to catch live music, down some cold beers and enjoy the freshest seafood available in Tally at the time. Rick himself was a rather swashbuckling character, and there was some mystery surrounding his arrival in the capital city. Some say he was a former smuggler who hitch- hiked to town from the shrimp docks in Bayou la Batre (long before Forrest Gump made it famous). Whatever the real story is, Rick’s provided a popular gathering spot to thousands of FSU students back in the day.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton