The Rustic Inn was opened at 229 Main St. in 1962 in La Crosse, and thus began an epic run as one of the most beloved student hangs ever at U.W.L. A hugely popular hangout for frats and sororities, there was Greek night every Thursday, with 75¢ Tom Collins and Singapore Slings (remember those?; if not, ask an older bar- tender) and 20¢ taps. The Rustic gained a reputation as an excellent live music venue, with many notables from the old days playing there (including the awesomely- named Johnny Paycheck, who played there in 1974). Billed as “LaCrosse’s Original Collegiate Bar.” Long live the Rustic Inn.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton