Barber's Sani-Freeze, "The Flush" to thousands of Auburn students and local, was a small walk-up eatery in old house, where you could select from a variety of great nosh grub. Foot-long hotdogs were hugely popular (with their secret-recipe chili for sure)...and of course, they had killer ice cream. The Flush had it all, from upside-down banana splits to chocolate sundaes. Located two blocks from campus, it was an easy stop after an Auburn football victory and the traditional rolling of Toomers Corner (truth be told, people went even when Auburn lost!).
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton