Sky Room Bar
Often the first, and last, stop for servicemen (and later their families during post-war vacations to the Islands), the Honolulu International Airport was home to the Sky Room Lounge and Lanai (with its “impeccable” service) as well as the more “lively” Short Snorter Bar. What is a short snorter, you may ask? That was a collection of bank notes, both U.S. and European currencies taped together into a roll upon which service members would sign each other’s names. They were collected, typically, in bars and other raucous spots where the rank and file could relax.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton