Syd & Harry’s
Shortly after the 1970s-era Gumbo Company decided to leave their space on the Square at the corner of Jackson and Van Buren, the great 80s live-music joint, Syd & Harry's was born. Countless bands played on the "moving floor" in front of the stage over many years to an enthusiastic student (and local) crowd. Syd French and Harry Alexander opened Syd & Harry's and quickly established what would become one of Oxford's greatest restaurant/bar spots, not to mention THE live music venue for years, with nationally-known acts playing the stage upstairs.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton