The Tahitian Lanai and its Papeete Bar, were located in the Waikikian hotel, right on the beach at Waikiki on Oahu. They opened on October 1, 1956, at the height of the tiki-culture craze sweeping the country. Bob Bryant, founder of Tiki Bob’s in San Francisco, was hired to manage the restaurant, and said of the Waikikian and Tahitian Lanai, “Before leaving the Mainland for the first time, everybody has his own dream of what Hawaii and Tahiti will be like, and we tried to make this a ‘dream Tahiti’ instead of just a duplicate of the real island.” The dream lived on until 1996, when it was torn down and it’s contents ere auctioned off to tiki collectors worldwide.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton