Locally-owned and operated for almost 60 years by the Costa family, The Moors restaurant popularized Portuguese cooking, “Provincetown style”, as fine cuisine. It was a cultural and culinary legend in Ptown. It started out in 1939 next to the present-day Lobster Pot, and eventually expanded and moved to a then-remote area of town near the breakwater. During “Jazz Brunch”, Lenny Grandchamp played piano in the Smuggler’s Lounge, and young songstress named Carly Simon started out playing here in 1974. The well-loved restaurant closed around 1998, but it lives on in local hearts and lore.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton