Did you miss some Friday morning class- es due to an enthusiastic Thursday night at The Pub on West Tennessee Street? If you were at FSU in the early 90s, the an- swer is most likely “yes”! It was a great spot to chill out on the upstairs deck over- looking campus, and the beer was always cold and plentiful. One of the downsides was negotiating the old staircase on your way out (not-so-good planning there)... it literally spilled out right onto Tennes- see Street, which led to a few unfortunate incidents we won’t go into here. Once the Phyrst closed for good, The Pub became the rightful heir to most popular cam- pus bar that wasn’t part of the Tennessee Waltz over at Poor Pauls and Bullwinkles.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton