Back in the late 70s, Urbana had a drinking age of 18 while Champaign's was 19. So on most Fridays, freshmen students would go to The T-Bird for happy hour and lots of cheap beer (apparently the bar would have about 95 percent freshmen guys on these days). Located on Goodwin Ave, it was a bit rowdier than it's next-door neighbor, Treno's (another student favorite at the time). Thank you Marc Lobdell, the T-Bird founder, for years of live music and good fun in the retro 70s/80s at UIUC!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton