"Get Off At The Train Station Track." That was the slogan at one of State College's all-time favorite spots. It was opened by Charles Herlocher in 1974, and sported an actual locomotive engine outside and lots of railroad memorabilia inside. It was a hugely popular student hangout, with killer lunch and dinner options at affordable prices. Upstairs, after classes and into the night, folks hung out in the Lounge Car, which was set up as a small, cozy pub above the restaurant below. And there was the conveniently-located Thrifty Bottle Shop in the Caboose outside. Eventually the era passed in 1986 when the Train Station was closed to make way for redevelopment. Sigh.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton