Opened in 1975, Troll’s was an iconic Rosemary Street basement bar that fast became one of the most popular dives in the campus area. Many described the interior as “bomb shelter style.” With daily happy hour specials (including all-day on Sundays) that included $2 pitchers of Pabst Blue Ribbon, what could be better? The jukebox was packed with Jimmy Buffett and Hank Williams Jr. and darts and pinball were a big draw. A local revolt took place in the 1988 when the owners renovated and “cleaned up” the place. Most patrons wanted the sticky floors and unprintable graffiti back on the walls. Trolls finally closed up the cave in late 1991.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton