The original, flagship Wherehouse Records opened in 1976 in the now-demolished University Mall on M.A.C. Ave. It immediately became the hub for audiophiles, hippies, erudite vinyl freaks and assorted crazies that were the norm in the OLD E.L. scene. It was a huge space on the second floor at 515 E. Grand River Ave. You could pick up your concert tickets to all the big shows in EL there, and they always stayed open past midnight when a new album from some huge act was released (yes, this was the scene when people went outside their home to buy music!). And from 1976 to 2011 in E.L, that place was (as they used to say), "Where else but Wherehouse Records?"
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton