With pool tables, darts and 10¢ Ladies Night drafts (on Sundays, no less), the Seminole Tavern was an out-of-the-way spot on Jackson Bluff Road back in the day. And, really gang...how could we NOT bring this spot back? Didn't go there? IT DOESN'T MATTER! The place was legit and popular from 1981-88, and that alone makes it a worthy addition to the Retro Tally collection. But really, it's the name, and the image of Osceola about to plant the spear. Turn up in this one on game day at your local pub this season — or better yet at Bobby Bowden Field — and you WILL turn heads...or your money back. OK, maybe not, but we're pretty dang sure you will turn some heads!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton