Late Night Library
"If my mom calls, tell her I'm at the 'Library'!" One of the most brilliant bar names (and excuses) ever...and used by many, MANY, FSU students back in the day. Dancing, drinking and general late-night partying was the norm at the Late Night Library, where patrons often ended their evenings out on the town...it was the last stop for most as the place stayed open WAY too late (see the name) and the smoky rooms and live bands created an epic atmosphere of serious fun and determined mayhem. If you've got a story (or two) from the Library, email it to us! We want to hear some real anecdotes from the survivors of this great spot.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton