In 1984, in the small building at 2112 Devine, a great USC gathering spot was born — Rockafella’s. The small but very popular club hosted lots of notable acts over the years, including The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Soul Asylum, Soundgarden, Green Day, the Dave Matthews Band. Do we even need to mention Hootie?!? After 14 years of being dogged by local authorities and neighbors about excessive noise, partying students and, well FUN, an eviction notice was taped to the door in January 1998, thus marking the end of an era on Divine Street. Their unofficial motto pretty much says it all: “Too Good to Be Legal.”
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton