Tally Ho Club
Every great college town has “the dive” that everyone loved, even though the physical space itself may not be anything to write home about. And in Columbia, on Rosewood Drive, that place for many years was The Tally-Ho Club. It was, by all accounts, the quintessential college bar. It was a favorite Game Day joint during football season, hosting many post-Gamecock win parties (it was also VERY popular in the mornings BEFORE the games!). The site of countless first dates (and a few break ups), the music on the well-stocked juke box was top-notch as were the DJs in the later years.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton