From it's opening in 1981, the original Calico Jack's (C.J.s to everyone who frequented the place) was a hit. Not to be confused with the unrelated, corporate C.J.'s Landing that came much later, the original joint was tucked away in the Creekside Mall on SW 2nd Avenue, and was known for it's game day rowdiness and eccentric regulars. One being known as the "Handlebar Mustache Guy" who would drink beer while doing a headstand. Another was the guy with the enviable ability to snort a raw oyster through his nose...anyone hungry out there? Another pastime at C.J.'s was dancing on top of the wooden picnic tables on the small outdoor deck area. Remember C.J.'s?
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton