Purple Porpoise Pub
The Purple Porpoise Oyster Bar opened in 1979 at 2102 SW 13th St. in Gainesville and quickly became a hugely popular student (and local) hangout. Hundreds of thousands of transient students made "the Porpoise" their spot, and it was THE place to hit before, and after, games. When the Porpoise closed the winter of 2002, patrons held a candlelight vigil along the bar and there was lots of reminiscing. The building is said to be haunted as well, but that never seemed to make a dent in the non-stop partying and good times that took place over 20 years!
Check out the long-sleeve version here.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton