The Elbo was — DUH — a legendary spot Greenville joint, and if you listen hard, you can still hear Rick James's "Give It To Me Baby" playing every third rotation. But yeah, decades at 417 Cotanche Street, the dancing and partying raged. Aptly named because it was crowded in there and all you had was elbow room on busy nights. The Elbo Room opened in the 1960s, and eventually the name was changed to ‘Cabana’s’ around 2000. But that did not work, and the building was revamped into the Greenville-Pitt County Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton