Uptown Lounge Patch Hat
The Uptown Lounge opened in the fall of 1982 on Washington St, and had the dubious distinction of replacing the former “Paris Adult Theater.” At the time, it was noted in local papers that the Uptown Lounge’s location across the street from the Athens Police Dept would “keep out the undesirables.” Live music from the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jane’s Addiction, the Indigo Girls and Black Flag helped make the Uptown Lounge the premier live music joint by 1987 (especially so when the original 40-Watt Club closed that same year). And of course, there were $3 “Fishbowl” margaritas every Thursday, just to keep up with the other bars in town.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton