The classic Daniel Street 80s/90s campus dive, C.O. Daniel’s, was known for “Bomb Night”, which featured super-strong shots made of cheap alcohol and lots of sugar. They offered more civilized options like Friday’s popular Happy Hour buckets (of cheap beer, literally served in large red mop buckets). The interior dance floor was described as stained with spilled booze and muddy bar napkins napkins balanced out with the ever-present smell of someone’s vomit. The basement bar was even more of an adventure, with rumors…RUMORS…of drug use and staff hookups going on during business hours. In short, what was NOT to like for the student crowd who were there to blow off steam. After constant busts by the Champaign P.D. for rampant underage drinking, combined with endless amounts of free drinks given to friends by the bartenders, the craziness eventually came to an end. Laments one alum, “It was the one place in Champaign that truly had no rules…everyone loved it!”
Ah, college life back in the day. All critical needs met.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton