Known simply as The Buffalo, this iconic Athens joint became a student favorite at the Hoyt St. Station when it opened in 1987 because of the atmosphere and the music, especially the regular appearance of Nathan Shepard, who played great covers (and some originals) on the small corner stage. It was common practice for patrons to pop back and forth between the Buffalo and T.K. Harty’s next door. A 1995 fire ended the run of another member of the “Golden Age of the Athens Bar Scene”, as things were never the same at the Station after that. RIP Buffalo, 1987-1995.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton