George Davis introduced Athens to Gus Garcia’s in the spring of 1984 at 364 Broad St. in downtown Athens when he bought the former Wildwood Cafe, a Southern comfort-food place on East Broad, and converted it to a Tex-Mex restaurant and bar. It immediately racked up a loyal following for their mellow interior vibe, great food (including a dish called “Mouth of Hell Chili”) and of course GREAT drinks (this was Athens in the 80s/90s)! The face of downtown was undergoing big changes at the time, and Davis had an entrepreneurial knack for eateries, having also created the hugely popular Bissett’s in Athens.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton