Ivory Tusk Patch Hat
Opened by legendary Tuscaloosa bar owner Woody Kruger in 1979, The Ivory Tusk, at 1215 University Blvd., stands as one of the town’s greatest bars and live music venues. Chances are, if you were there “back in the day”, you were treated to a packed bar with groups like Dave Matthews, Blues Traveler, Sonic Youth among many others that went on to huge stardom. But, like the End Zone, the Train Station, the Amphitheater and others, the Tusk went the way of “progress” and gentrification on the Strip in the fast-disappearing ‘Bama bar scene. Wearing this tee will increase your ‘cred around Tuscaloosa 10-fold!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton