When Captain Kingsmore Johnson shut down the Albatross Bar after cancelling his lease with the railroad in 1966, Ray and Ilene Moss (who were running the place at the time) had to make other arrangements. Their answer was to build the Laff-A-Lott on the beach where South Beach is today. The “Laff” was a bar of first resort for visiting merchant sailors since it was the closest one to the ships and the port after the end of The Albatross. Given this transient and thirsty clientele, it was a boisterous place with sailors from all over the world unwinding and boogeying. Locals, merchant mariners and bewildered tourists all shared the spartan space at the bar where merriment was served up one drink at a time.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton