As far as quality live music spots in Champaign, Mabel’s, at 613 Green Street (where Brother’s is now), left its mark in U-C history as a pioneering, giant, legendary and beloved spot. Townies and students stood shoulder to shoulder inside the intimate space to catch some big time rock acts at the beginning of their careers. National acts like Black Flag, the Pixies, Jane’s Addiction, Soundgarden, Joan Jett, Frank Zappa were just a few of the big names to grace the stage there. Paul Faber, the order/impresario, made a point of mixing things up at Mabel’s, booking comedians, reggae bands among other alternatives. One reason for Mabel’s prowess at booking big-name bands was its location half way between St. Louis and Chicago, making it simple to snag touring bands who were looking for a stop-over gig. But this formula also helped set the stage for Mabel’s demise in 1999, when these same acts started getting too big and costs to book them were unrealistic for the small, indie club.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton