From our insider alum, we’ll call him by his old frat name “Bluto”, the “White Horse Inn was the place we went for their 25¢ sliders, and to watch a basketball game. With more than a few beers too.” The “White Ho” (described by many as an icon in the heart of Campustown) was the joint you hung out in to get some grub and start a nice buzz without (or before) going full-on crazy at C.O. Daniel’s or O’Malley’s. Townies and students mixed easily at there from it’s earliest days at C and Green Streets in 1973 until it’s end in 2007. Many older alums may recall a “coronary-inducing” dish called the Haystack, which was hugely popular there for many years. With a base layer of crispy hash browns, and a burger patty (or sometimes sausage) tossed in, covered with cheese and a couple over easy egg. Yeah, you get the point. Best “drunk” food ever! There was a second attempt at reinventing the White Horse with new owners and a new location on John St., but this tee is all about the original, and to many, the only White Horse Inn.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton