The Ivory Tusk, at 1215 University Blvd., was opened by Tuscaloosa local, Woody Krueger (of The Booth fame), and stands as one of the greatest bars and live music venues from the late 70s and 80s. Chances are, if you were there "back in the day", you were treated to a packed bar with groups like Dave Matthews, Blues Traveler, Sonic Youth among many others that went on to huge stardom. But, like the End Zone and the Amphitheater, the Tusk went the way of "progress" and gentrification on the Strip in the fast-disappearing 'Bama bar scene. Be on the lookout for more bygone Bama spots like Lee's Tomb, the Houndstooth and more soon!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton