Opened in 1956, The Chukker (at 2121 6th Street in Tuscaloosa) was basically two long hallways running parallel, like shotgun barrels. When you entered, on the left there was pool, pinball and other games — and of course a bar. On the right side, an audience area with tables and an elevated stage at the back. By the 1980s, The Chukker had already lived through many lives and owners. It was initially a workingman's bar. But then became a steak restaurant, a biker bar, gay bar, hippie bar. And some evenings, every possible mix of person was in there, and everyone got along amid an unofficial policy of mutual respect. There were seldom fights. Many national acts performed there, from reggae-rockers Sublime to African jazz-rock legend Sun Ra. To alt-rockers Morphine, surf-guitar pioneer Dick Dale, Drive-By Truckers, British guitar shredder Richard Thompson, The Replacements and MANY more. The building was demolished in 2003 to make way for a new courthouse (which is an ironic about-face for the property!), ending an almost 50-year run, decades of memories, amazing live music, priceless mural artwork and more.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton