For music lovers in Baton Rouge, The Caterie was a revered local hangout from its opening in 1972 until 2010, when a fire burned the building that housed the much-loved live music joint to the ground. Located in the Acadian-Perkins Plaza on Perkins Road, the late-night music venue, bar and restaurant was better known for the bands it welcomed to its small stage than its greasy bar grub. The interior always reeked of stale beer and cigarette smoke (like so many of our long gone hangouts from back in the day), but also a place that gave startup bands and alternative acts a place to perform where the crowd was always interesting and diverse. The Caterie burned to the ground on Jan. 1, 2010, and never reopened.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton