When it comes to the Top 5...or maybe Top 3 bars that once graced the scene in Red Stick, LA, The Bayou on Chimes Street HAS GOT to be included. For over 30 years, the little nondescript building near campus hosted countless parties, bands, fights (although not nearly as many at Murphys...just sayin’), romances and everything that makes up a true college experience. Tens of thousands of alums will readily admit to spending lots of “quality” time there blowing off steam or whatever they called it. Many professors even frequented the place, often knocking them back with their students. Musical acts like the Red Hot Chili Peppers and R.E.M. played there before hitting it big. In 2002 a suspicious fire took down the entire building and destroyed many cherished artifacts inside as well. It never re-opened.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton