It’s 1983, your sophomore year at L.S.U. It’s Wednesday and your cell mate, er dorm mate we mean, suggests a stroll to Tigertown. What could possibly happen? If you wandered into Sport’s, next to Fred’s, you’d be off to the races with 50¢ jello shots and $1.00 Busch longnecks...and really...what could be better than THAT?!? One of Red Stick’s all-time-favorite bygone joints, Sport’s (originally named “Sports Illustrated”...oops, the magazine didn’t really like that) was an iconic hangout for years on Bob Pettit Blvd. Somehow you made out in one piece (most nights), but if you moved on to Murphy’s, well...all bets were off. Now you’re a respectable resident of suburbia, all due to the fine “education” you received at L.S.U...and places like Sport’s!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton