Located in Miami’s Hialeah suburb, Casanova’s was a legendary 70s Miami discotheque. Literally everyone who was anyone in the disco scene performed at Casanova’s back in the day. Hundreds of acts including Madonna, The Village People, Sheila E, France Joli, Musiq and Lime, all made the obligatory stop at Casanova’s when they were in South Florida. The turntables were manned originally by DJ Carlos “No Show” Nodal, one of the “original 8” Miami disc jockeys. Carlos Nodal eventually shared the DJ duties with an underage (14 years old at the time) Ciro Llerena. Even though it was not located in flashier South Beach, Casanova’s was THE place for a few glittering years in great disco scene in Miami.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton