Art Stock’s Playpen was a great hole- in-the-wall that hosted “Heavy Metal Mondays” and free drinks every week- night from 8p-10p. Hot metal chicks cruised around in spiked hair and makeup. Johnny Depp played in a band called “The Kids” on the small stage and members of the then up-and-coming metal band Metallica would stop in to hear the local talent. Hell, even Evel Knievel hung out there and would pull out his .38 and shoot up the ceiling on a regular basis. Art Stock himself was a lifelong entrepreneur and night club owner. He also raised thoroughbreds at his farm in Ocala. But for thousands of grateful patrons on N. Federal Hwy during a certain time in Ft. Lauder dale, The Playpen South was Art’s greatest accomplishment.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton