Bottom line...Nepenthe was a giant among the legendary 70s/80s Ft. Lauderdale “teen” clubs. Initially opened as an under-21 spot, it was far from “kiddy,” it featured a sunken stainless steel dance floor and a Richard Long sound/light system (the guy who put in the system at the Paradise Garage in NYC). Blacks, Spanish, punks, whites...all danced and boogied at Nepenthe...and no one had a problem with it! Beautiful waitresses dressed up as sexy Cleopatra’s offered a drink called “Nepenthe Potion” which arrived “smoking” on dry ice. Eventually, the club changed into a throbbing, popper-feuled men’s bar and lived on until 1989 when the music stopped as the neo-90s began
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton