For 40 years, Brother’s Pizza on Hillsborough fed cash-strapped students and was a local meeting place for their profressors too. Often after NCSU basketball games at Reynolds, former coach Jim Valvano and the entire team would hold court there. People would line up outide the door and down the block for Brother’s! And everyone would stop and watch the guys tossing pizza dough in the air through the window. Many generations ate there! But over time, the university bought up large swaths of Hillsborough, and the city took away dozens and dozens of parking spaces when they installed a bus lane there. That, and the required freshman meal plans eventually added up to spell the end of Brothers in 2005. People literally cried. Long Live Brother’s!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton