If you spent time at the Raleigh edition of Crazy Zack’s, you probably went for the 15¢ beers, Tuesday Zoo Night, two dance floors and retro video games (which often ate players’ quarters). Zack’s on Hillsborough Street was the primo student spot in the 80s and 90s at State. Students hung out there for lots reasons, including to dance, drink beer, get lost in the crowd and of course, “meet girls! (because the prettiest girls went there, duh). It was, frankly, an institution. Many have formed their post-college lives around Zack’s Reunions and tailgate parties. Some have thrown Zacks-themed weddings. Yes, folks…a good college bar can do that to a person!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton