When Sadlack's opened in 1974 in Raleigh, nobody knew it would usher in a 40-year run as, initially, a world-class deli with amazing sandwiches and cold beer, and then later a bar and live music venue (on the back patio!). Opened by Frank Sadlack and later run by Louis Antonucci, live music was added in 1987 or so, ushering in a new era at Sadlack's that would last until the end in 2013. It was, by those who knew it, as a very special place in the universe, where great conversations took place daily and lifelong friendships were made. And oh, the subs! It was said that Frank (and Louis) would rather close the place than serve day-old bread...EVER! And the folks who loved, laughed and lived at place for 40 years are real Sadlack Heroes!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton