Sutter's Mill and Mining Co. was a bar so infamous the whole block behind Marshall Street was nicknamed "Sutter's Alley." It opened in 1978 in the same location that once housed Chuck's Cafe. It was known for live music, Grateful Dead Night on Mondays and $5 all-you-can-eat-and-drink nights on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
The long-time bar closed not long after an early morning brawl involving a star SU basketball player. As with many student bars of the era, the local district attorney called it one of the worst offenders of liquor laws in the city. After Sutter's closed in 1993, developers gutted the building to make way for a multiplex cinema that never actually opened. That building was also razed in 2017 to make way for a high-rise, continuing the gentrification of the Marshall Street scene.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton