Temptation Patch Hat
When it comes to legendary Boca Grande “watering holes” (and there are many), The Temptation is at the top of the list. The oldest bar and restaurant on the island, the Park Ave. landmark was built in 1945 by Homer Addison — who operated it for many years with his wife Dora, (who according to old-time locals played a honky-tonk piano that could raise the dead). Since 1990 it has been owned and operated by Jim and Karen Grace, who have taken great pains to preserve its historic style and character for all to enjoy.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton